What is an Organic product?

Last updated: Aug 23, 2013  |  177 Views  | 

What is an Organic product?



    An “organic” product is made of at least 95% organic agricultural materials grown using earth-friendly practices without toxic or persistent pesticides.  The remaining 5% can only contain carefully vetted substances from a short list of approved additives.

Powered by MakeWebEasy.com